Instructions and Help
How to Install Vinyl Decals:
- Pick a smooth surface to place the decal. Make sure the whole decal will fit before applying. Clean the area with soap and water or rubbing alcohol. Do not use window cleaner!
- Rub either a credit card or vinyl squeegee firmly across the transfer tape or paper. This is to help the vinyl sticks when being transferred.
- Peel the paper off the vinyl slowly. If the vinyl sticks slowly place the paper back onto the vinyl and repeat step 2.
- Slowly lay the vinyl flat on the surface. Rub the whole vinyl decal with a credit card or squeegee. Ensure that you smooth out any bubbles or ridges in the vinyl. For best results wait 12-24 hours before the next step.
- Slowly remove the clear transfer tape from the vinyl. If the vinyl removes with the transfer tape repeat step 4.
- Enjoy your new vinyl!